Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 55

Thread: 31 extremely ignorant people

              
   
  1. #1
    ultimateendz is offline Member
    Status: cupcake trolls from the
    shadows...
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,273
    Rep Points
    1,579.1
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Reputation: Yes | No

    31 extremely ignorant people

    One thing to be pissed about obamas politics.....another to be flat out racist....i dont tolerate racism.....if you are i hope you never meet me....


    http://www.buzzfeed.com/jpmoore/the-...-on-the-planet
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

    -Tommy to Josh

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    943
    Rep Points
    679.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Thats beyond ignorant! Whites were 72% of the votes! The other 28% was every other race combined!

  3. #3
    ultimateendz is offline Member
    Status: cupcake trolls from the
    shadows...
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,273
    Rep Points
    1,579.1
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Reputation: Yes | No

    yup....i didnt even bother reading all of it....terrible people are still THIS blatantly racist
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

    -Tommy to Josh

  4. #4
    Sticky's Avatar
    Sticky is offline Regular User
    Status: Meh
     

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    98,033
    Rep Points
    23,254.9
    Mentioned
    1435 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    233


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I get your point and ignorant racism is idiotic but at the same time I wonder why nobody has a problem with minorities voting for Obama solely because he is black. So not voting for him because of his skin color is racist but voting for him because of his skin color isn't?
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You look like a retarded teenager discovering internet.

  5. #5
    ultimateendz is offline Member
    Status: cupcake trolls from the
    shadows...
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,273
    Rep Points
    1,579.1
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Reputation: Yes | No

    this has nothing to do with who you voted for....the fact that people would blatantly write garbage like that is unacceptable...who you vote for is your business....and why you did is also your business....but if you say something like that around me....i dont care if its not directed at me i will take offense
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

    -Tommy to Josh

  6. #6
    Sticky's Avatar
    Sticky is offline Regular User
    Status: Meh
     

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    98,033
    Rep Points
    23,254.9
    Mentioned
    1435 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    233


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    this has nothing to do with who you voted for....the fact that people would blatantly write garbage like that is unacceptable...who you vote for is your business....and why you did is also your business....but if you say something like that around me....i dont care if its not directed at me i will take offense
    You have every right to take offense. My point though is why is racism one-sided? It seems only if white people make racist comments that it is an issue.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You look like a retarded teenager discovering internet.

  7. #7
    lulz_m3's Avatar
    lulz_m3 is online now Full Throttle
    Status: Doses & Mimosas
     

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    2,597
    Rep Points
    2,149.6
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Yeah because im sure no one uttered racial slurs about Romney. I'm sure "i hope that cracka dont win" has never crossed any lips.

    Its on both sides of the coin bro, let the ignorant people be ignorant.
    2007 BMW 335i 6MT / Alpine Weiss
    Click here to enlarge

  8. #8
    ultimateendz is offline Member
    Status: cupcake trolls from the
    shadows...
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,273
    Rep Points
    1,579.1
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You have every right to take offense. My point though is why is racism one-sided? It seems only if white people make racist comments that it is an issue.


    nope....i come from a multiracial family, white, black, and asian...if you make comments towards any race around me like that i will take offense
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

    -Tommy to Josh

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    82
    Rep Points
    144.0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You have every right to take offense. My point though is why is racism one-sided? It seems only if white people make racist comments that it is an issue.
    It is not one-sided and siding with a party based on race is still racism.. that being said you have every right to be a racist (unfortunately), and have every right to exercise your voting power based on whatever it is you believe.

  10. #10
    ultimateendz is offline Member
    Status: cupcake trolls from the
    shadows...
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,273
    Rep Points
    1,579.1
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Reputation: Yes | No

    what im trying to explain is i dont care if your motives are racist.....i really dont....long as they have nothing to do with me....but when you open your mouth and say something ignorant towards any race you deserve to get whatever is coming to you.PERIOD
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

    -Tommy to Josh

  11. #11
    Sticky's Avatar
    Sticky is offline Regular User
    Status: Meh
     

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    98,033
    Rep Points
    23,254.9
    Mentioned
    1435 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    233


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah because im sure no one uttered racial slurs about Romney. I'm sure "i hope that cracka dont win" has never crossed any lips.

    Its on both sides of the coin bro, let the ignorant people be ignorant.
    If you go on Twitter the racism aimed at Romney was insane. It's only the anti-black that gets pointed out by anyone anymore.

    If you are white, you can't even comment on it any longer without being accused of being racist. White is bad, black is good.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You look like a retarded teenager discovering internet.

  12. #12
    Sticky's Avatar
    Sticky is offline Regular User
    Status: Meh
     

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    98,033
    Rep Points
    23,254.9
    Mentioned
    1435 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    233


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    nope....i come from a multiracial family, white, black, and asian...if you make comments towards any race around me like that i will take offense
    I'm saying that's absolutely fair and you should.

    At the same time though, what would you prefer be done about it?
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You look like a retarded teenager discovering internet.

  13. #13
    Sticky's Avatar
    Sticky is offline Regular User
    Status: Meh
     

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    98,033
    Rep Points
    23,254.9
    Mentioned
    1435 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    233


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    what im trying to explain is i dont care if your motives are racist.....i really dont....long as they have nothing to do with me....but when you open your mouth and say something ignorant towards any race you deserve to get whatever is coming to you.PERIOD
    Come on man, great leaders of our time have taught fighting hate with hate is not the way to go.

    Disagree with these people, take offense to their comments, but ultimately they have the right to say what they want. We shouldn't control what people say or think, whole point of the First Amendment.

    Is it wrong? Yes, but you can't threaten people to coerce what they say.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You look like a retarded teenager discovering internet.

  14. #14
    ultimateendz is offline Member
    Status: cupcake trolls from the
    shadows...
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,273
    Rep Points
    1,579.1
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm saying that's absolutely fair and you should.

    At the same time though, what would you prefer be done about it?
    dont open your mouth....if i cant factually see your racist then im not gonna push the situation....but say or write something like these dummies did i will have a problem....
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

    -Tommy to Josh

  15. #15
    Sticky's Avatar
    Sticky is offline Regular User
    Status: Meh
     

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    98,033
    Rep Points
    23,254.9
    Mentioned
    1435 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    233


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    dont open your mouth....if i cant factually see your racist then im not gonna push the situation....but say or write something like these dummies did i will have a problem....
    Ok but you have a problem with it then what? Some ignorant person comes up to you and makes some racist comment directed toward you, then what?
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You look like a retarded teenager discovering internet.

  16. #16
    ultimateendz is offline Member
    Status: cupcake trolls from the
    shadows...
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,273
    Rep Points
    1,579.1
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Come on man, great leaders of our time have taught fighting hate with hate is not the way to go.

    Disagree with these people, take offense to their comments, but ultimately they have the right to say what they want. We shouldn't control what people say or think, whole point of the First Amendment.

    Is it wrong? Yes, but you can't threaten people to coerce what they say.

    i dont HATE anyone...ive prob got the most multiracial group of friends anyone has ever seen.....literally....i hate the thought of racism...if you ignorantly put yourself in a situation because of something you said and you get the brakes beat off you then thats your fault.
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

    -Tommy to Josh

  17. #17
    ultimateendz is offline Member
    Status: cupcake trolls from the
    shadows...
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,273
    Rep Points
    1,579.1
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ok but you have a problem with it then what? Some ignorant person comes up to you and makes some racist comment directed toward you, then what?
    they will wake up in the hospital several hours later wondering what the $#@! they said....
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

    -Tommy to Josh

  18. #18
    lulz_m3's Avatar
    lulz_m3 is online now Full Throttle
    Status: Doses & Mimosas
     

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    2,597
    Rep Points
    2,149.6
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    dont open your mouth....if i cant factually see your racist then im not gonna push the situation....but say or write something like these dummies did i will have a problem....
    You must get really angry when listening to rap music.
    2007 BMW 335i 6MT / Alpine Weiss
    Click here to enlarge

  19. #19
    ultimateendz is offline Member
    Status: cupcake trolls from the
    shadows...
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,273
    Rep Points
    1,579.1
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You must get really angry when listening to rap music.

    i prefer the commadores but yes...i have a bad temper....and i listen to black tide and the white stripes to get me amped...im sorry i dont fit your stereotype
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

    -Tommy to Josh

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,162
    Rep Points
    -717.0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Wow those people are so low it is sad that we have people like that in this Country, they behave worse than a crack head in Paterson. SHAME

  21. #21
    Sticky's Avatar
    Sticky is offline Regular User
    Status: Meh
     

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    98,033
    Rep Points
    23,254.9
    Mentioned
    1435 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    233


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i dont HATE anyone...ive prob got the most multiracial group of friends anyone has ever seen.....literally....i hate the thought of racism...if you ignorantly put yourself in a situation because of something you said and you get the brakes beat off you then thats your fault.
    That's not going to happen though, you can't just beat someone up for what they say come on now.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You look like a retarded teenager discovering internet.

  22. #22
    Sticky's Avatar
    Sticky is offline Regular User
    Status: Meh
     

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    98,033
    Rep Points
    23,254.9
    Mentioned
    1435 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    233


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    they will wake up in the hospital several hours later wondering what the $#@! they said....
    That's just anger talking. Do you really want to wake up in a jail cell over some words from some ignorant person?
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You look like a retarded teenager discovering internet.

  23. #23
    ultimateendz is offline Member
    Status: cupcake trolls from the
    shadows...
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,273
    Rep Points
    1,579.1
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's not going to happen though, you can't just beat someone up for what they say come on now.
    i dont usually....but honestly that will instantly set me off....i dont like when people make comments about other races....any of them...i usually politely say something like dude thats not cool stop....but if you keep saying it i will over react.....like i said...i just inherently have a bad temper
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

    -Tommy to Josh

  24. #24
    ultimateendz is offline Member
    Status: cupcake trolls from the
    shadows...
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,273
    Rep Points
    1,579.1
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's just anger talking. Do you really want to wake up in a jail cell over some words from some ignorant person?
    chances are this person doesnt know me because i usually voluntarily remove myself from ignorant people....if i did hit them they wont know who it was
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

    -Tommy to Josh

  25. #25
    ultimateendz is offline Member
    Status: cupcake trolls from the
    shadows...
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,273
    Rep Points
    1,579.1
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Reputation: Yes | No

    nobody has honestly been dumb enough to say that word in my face though....however i have seen people text it (not towards me) and it still makes me angry....
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

    -Tommy to Josh

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •