Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: CTS V versus C63

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're not partial to the V ? You own one. Comparing it to JRcarts Black Series isn't and equal comparison. I know there are some very fast V's out there. And the fastest one probably didn't spend nearly as much as Jim or Earl have. You get a lot more bang for the buck domestically. Either way....I think this all started cause someone said the M156 is a better, more efficient motor - I don't think anyone can argue that. But again, 2 very different motors as someone mentioned earlier....2v vs 4v etc etc....
    i meant not partial to the V as in i dont go all sticky when someone says the V loses...i said that to pick on sticky actually since he loves to do it in every other thread we post...hence the kanye pic....it was my boys thread so i posted it...we all laughed off line about it.im well aware JRCART spent ALOT more money than manny(the owner of the fastest V) im comparing power not $$$....i personally know sledgehammer, lost marine, mr squeeze...etc...we all laugh about this and sticky....hence why i made those comments in THIS thread...ive been beaten by cars with less power and i dont get upset about it....i just dont like sticky....and I dont even know you...and i mean as far as the forum goes...let alone personally....so i dont even know why your trying to argue with me
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

-Tommy to Josh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    i meant not partial to the V as in i dont go all sticky when someone says the V loses...i said that to pick on sticky actually since he loves to do it in every other thread we post...hence the kanye pic....it was my boys thread so i posted it...we all laughed off line about it.im well aware JRCART spent ALOT more money than manny(the owner of the fastest V) im comparing power not $$$....i personally know sledgehammer, lost marine, mr squeeze...etc...we all laugh about this and sticky....hence why i made those comments in THIS thread...ive been beaten by cars with less power and i dont get upset about it....i just dont like sticky....and I dont even know you...and i mean as far as the forum goes...let alone personally....so i dont even know why your trying to argue with me
    Who's arguing ? Seems like you are the only person here with a chip on his shoulder.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Who's arguing ? Seems like you are the only person here with a chip on his shoulder.

ok then...this thread is finished

-Tommy to Josh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1708 Post(s)

You seem to have some personal issues... hate me or whatever it's fine I at least provide the atmosphere where you can express yourself. You are the one who is deciding to use it negatively and started with it in this thread and now are sort of back peddling when people call you on it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You seem to have some personal issues... hate me or whatever it's fine I at least provide the atmosphere where you can express yourself. You are the one who is deciding to use it negatively and started with it in this thread and now are sort of back peddling when people call you on it.

call me on what....the fact i dont like you?

-Tommy to Josh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1708 Post(s)

call me on what....the fact i dont like you?
    No calling you on acting like a douchebag. Do you need a hug from me or something?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

No calling you on acting like a douchebag. Do you need a hug from me or something?

yes...i need a big one

-Tommy to Josh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1708 Post(s)

yes...i need a big one
    Ok so the problem is no love. I'll go easier on you and promise to never say anything mean about the CTS-V ever again so your feelings don't get hurt again okie dokie?

Now just move on like you said you would, nobody even cares. There's actually several CTS-V owners here you seem to be the only one that takes things so negatively.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Ok so the problem is no love. I'll go easier on you and promise to never say anything mean about the CTS-V ever again so your feelings don't get hurt again okie dokie?

Now just move on like you said you would, nobody even cares. There's actually several CTS-V owners here you seem to be the only one that takes things so negatively.
    ok

-Tommy to Josh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

the car was 700 $#@!ing lbs heavier dude....of course its not gonna be as fast.....
    Correction the C63 is about 400+lbs lighter. It depends what mag you read.
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

i don't know why finding the weight of a car is so difficult... every magazine is different, the manufacturer is different... even with different options, sometimes it's a ridiculous difference in weight...

i believe mine is somewhere around 3800 lbs. but i'm not stock

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234