Close

Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky2 Click here to enlarge
    How long does it take you to mine dash coins?
    Specs on antminer d3 is 15gh/s + or - 5%. Let’s say you average 15gh/s at current Dash price, that $4.64 day or $139 month or $1,693 year.

Those numbers do not include electricity cost.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    If going asic, Litecoin mining most profitable right now

Antminer L3+ Litecoin miner gets 504mh/s. That is about $16 day or $487 month or $5925 year. Minus 800w power for a year at $0.12kwh, that’s about $840.

ROI on L3+ right now is ~6 months. Litecoin goes down, then it will take longer.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    706 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How long does it take you to mine dash coins?
    Since I intend this to be a hobby I'm thinking rather than trying to mine a currency that makes financial sense, which is what everyone else is doing, I'll just set it up to mine alternative lesser known currencies hoping they go up in value.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    706 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BlackJetE90OC Click here to enlarge
    If going asic, Litecoin mining most profitable right now

Antminer L3+ Litecoin miner gets 504mh/s. That is about $16 day or $487 month or $5925 year. Minus 800w power for a year at $0.12kwh, that’s about $840.

ROI on L3+ right now is ~6 months. Litecoin goes down, then it will take longer.
    Yes I would have preferred an L3+ just because Litecoin is offered on coinbase. But bitmain is sold out until March and the ones for sale now are ridiculously over priced. The D3 for X11 you can get for $999 from random online stores. Although, I decided to get one for $1235 off Amazon instead in case I tire of it after a week and want to return it. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    706 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If you are getting into gpu mining. AMD RX570/580 are good for Ethash algo(ethereum, ethereum classic, ubiq, etc). Nvidia do best on Equihash algo(zcash, zencash, bitcoingold, etc). Although the Nvidia gpuís really do well on just about all algoís. GTX1070ís are great all around miners. AMD Vega are killing it on XMR(Monero) right now, one 56 or 64 will do 2,000 mh/s. Good luck finding a vega for sale.
    Yes with my AMD RX570 I found ethash works well, merge mining with sia. I under clocked and under powered the video card a bit, so it averages around 17.5 mh/s, but temps stay in the 160F or lower range.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Yes with my AMD RX570 I found ethash works well, merge mining with sia. I under clocked and under powered the video card a bit, so it averages around 17.5 mh/s, but temps stay in the 160F or lower range.
    AMD has a blockchain driver that helps when mining ethereum. Modding the bios definitely helps a lot, the real upside of using AMD cards for mining. Hynix memory rx570/580 with modded bios and overclock run over 30mh/s, underpowered to save electricity upper 20’s mh/s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    706 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    AMD has a blockchain driver that helps when mining ethereum. Modding the bios definitely helps a lot, the real upside of using AMD cards for mining. Hynix memory rx570/580 with modded bios and overclock run over 30mh/s, underpowered to save electricity upper 20’s mh/s.
    Interesting, I'll have to look in to tweaking my card more. I originally bought it as a video card so it just happens to be what I have installed. At this current numbers its probably producing around $1 in profit per day, lol.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Call me crazy if you want they hate the economy is doing well under him which means all the fake news nonsense is exposed further. There was another president that called out the deep state and wanted to make big economic changes. Guess what happened to him?

You think Trump released the JFK stuff for fun? The last resort is assassination.
    Time to put down the crackpipe and switch off the Alex Jones.

Again, who is "they"? The lizard people? The illuminati? Because we all know that is who is behind the jewish controlled hollywood kabal that is putting mind control flouride in our water that is turning the freaking frogs gay!

CHEMTRAILS!!!!!

Click here to enlarge
    Cadillac CTS-V - 6MT - Lingenfelter upper pulley, Airaid CF Intake, Magnaflow exhaust, fluidyne H/X

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lite is taking off. Wish I bought a $#@! ton more at $100.
    E92 Bren Tune / E70 TTD JBD X2

Got Boost?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    706 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I know I had 3 of them and sold them at $185 yesterday. Now it's $350, lol. Man when this thing crashes it's going to crash harder than tech stocks in the 1990s. At least some of those had some underlining value.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Coinbase temporarily halted Litecoin and Ethereum trading today. They got overwhelmed with transactions. All is well now, going to the moon.

Litecoin actually has a much better case at actually being a usable currency versus Bitcoin. Much quicker transaction time. Can handle higher volume of transactions due to its quicker block time.

No one is really talking about Dash, meanwhile it is about to break $1k.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2377 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by subaru335i Click here to enlarge
    Time to put down the crackpipe and switch off the Alex Jones.

Again, who is "they"? The lizard people? The illuminati?
    You literally just had documents released showing the government had a hand in killing a president and who knows how far their control really goes. They lobbied to not have the documents released, remember?

The CIA topples government all the time.

Maybe you need to take a history class?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The guy called this 10 months ago. If anything watch the last 4 mins!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2377 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Newguy123 Click here to enlarge
    The guy called this 10 months ago.
    Well I wish I watched it 10 months ago.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Well I wish I watched it 10 months ago.

Just based off of this guys data we are ahead of schedule and could see the price of 1 single bitcoin this time next year be 250-330k. Doesn’t matter when you buy it’s not going away

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    706 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Decided the AntMiner D3 isn't really worth it even as a hobby, at least at the $1245 it cost on amazon. So returned it unopened.

I did setup a YoBit account which makes trading currencies really easy. It's interesting how much LTC and BTC varies/lags between that site and Coinbase, anyway I loaded $200 in and have been having fun buying random currencies. If anyone gets any hot tips let me know. Click here to enlarge

I tried to setup a Bittrex account but something is screwed up with their validation and the support request I made has been days unanswered now.

The only profitable miners right now are the Bitmain S9 and L3+. The L3+ you can order from Bitmain direct for $2000 + shipping (from China) but they won't ship until March and by then who knows how profitable it will be. But right now they are making around $600/month in profit working LiteCoin. To buy one now people are asking ridiculous prices like $5000+.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Decided the AntMiner D3 isn't really worth it even as a hobby, at least at the $1245 it cost on amazon. So returned it unopened.

I did setup a YoBit account which makes trading currencies really easy. It's interesting how much LTC and BTC varies/lags between that site and Coinbase, anyway I loaded $200 in and have been having fun buying random currencies. If anyone gets any hot tips let me know. Click here to enlarge

I tried to setup a Bittrex account but something is screwed up with their validation and the support request I made has been days unanswered now.

The only profitable miners right now are the Bitmain S9 and L3+. The L3+ you can order from Bitmain direct for $2000 + shipping (from China) but they won't ship until March and by then who knows how profitable it will be. But right now they are making around $600/month in profit working LiteCoin. To buy one now people are asking ridiculous prices like $5000+.
    Buy some Ripple(XRP). Price has more than tripled from .24 to .87 within the last few days. It is being looked into by some big companies(amazon and the like) and it has the fastest transaction/transfer time of all the altcoins. Have heard coinbase is going to be adding it also.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    706 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I threw $100 at it just for the hell of it. Has no mining though so what's the future really going to look like for it? Wouldn't amazon just make amazon coin for example?
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by IllSic_Design Click here to enlarge
    Buy some Ripple(XRP). Price has more than tripled from .24 to .87 within the last few days. It is being looked into by some big companies(amazon and the like) and it has the fastest transaction/transfer time of all the altcoins. Have heard coinbase is going to be adding it also.
    I'm going to take your advice. Where should I buy it from?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    706 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Haha buying is sort of complicated. If you're new to this setup a coinbase account. They have a CC interface, etc, and you can buy bitcoin or litecoin with it, then you need to setup an XRP wallet (I used toast, seemed popular), then you need to use a site like shapeshift to send money from your coinbase account to your XRP wallet. Along the way there are lots of various fees. Using litecoin seems to have the cheapest fees on coinbase. Bitcoin fees are ridiculous. In the hour or so it takes this all to happen both currency values will move around so you never really know what you'll wind up with. For example I sent $100 from coinbase (via litecoin), to shapeshift, to toast, and wound up with 124.4 XRP. Which my wallet says are worth around $85.63 at the moment.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Haha buying is sort of complicated. If you're new to this setup a coinbase account. They have a CC interface, etc, and you can buy bitcoin or litecoin with it, then you need to setup an XRP wallet (I used toast, seemed popular), then you need to use a site like shapeshift to send money from your coinbase account to your XRP wallet. Along the way there are lots of various fees. Using litecoin seems to have the cheapest fees on coinbase. Bitcoin fees are ridiculous. In the hour or so it takes this all to happen both currency values will move around so you never really know what you'll wind up with. For example I sent $100 from coinbase (via litecoin), to shapeshift, to toast, and wound up with 124.4 XRP. Which my wallet says are worth around $85.63 at the moment.
    Why bother with an XRP wallet? Can't you just send to your wallet for whatever the currency? Bitcoin wallet, lite coin wallet, etc.?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    706 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You need a wallet to hold the coins, or you can store them on a remote site (like coinbase), but coinbase doesn't support XRP neither does YoBit. Bittrex appears to but they have their heads up their ass and are unable to properly manage their site at the moment. XRP works differently than most coins in that there isn't a distributed network to run its transactions. Which is why I'm skeptical it might take off. But I don't mind throwing $100 at tips when I get them. If coinbase picked it up then it will skyrocket since that is the main app/site all the idiots that are driving up prices use.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You need a wallet to hold the coins, or you can store them on a remote site (like coinbase), but coinbase doesn't support XRP neither does YoBit. Bittrex appears to but they have their heads up their ass and are unable to properly manage their site at the moment. XRP works differently than most coins in that there isn't a distributed network to run its transactions. Which is why I'm skeptical it might take off. But I don't mind throwing $100 at tips when I get them. If coinbase picked it up then it will skyrocket since that is the main app/site all the idiots that are driving up prices use.
    Ok I think I get it. I buy a coin base currency, use some third party to turn this into XRP, and I'm good.

I'll,give this a shot tomorrow. Sick of sitting on the sidelines when I should have been doing this years ago.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Whats wrong Bittrex? You having trouble with just getting basic verification? You should be able to transfer BTC or LTC right from coinbase. Just go into balances on Bittrex and get a deposit address. You could have avoided using shapeshift and used Bittrex to buy Ripple. BTC transfer fees are ridiculous. LTC is faster and less expensive. Cryptopia is another exchange I use. You will find some alt coins are only on either exchange.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    706 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Whats wrong Bittrex? You having trouble with just getting basic verification? You should be able to transfer BTC or LTC right from coinbase. Just go into balances on Bittrex and get a deposit address. You could have avoided using shapeshift and used Bittrex to buy Ripple. BTC transfer fees are ridiculous. LTC is faster and less expensive. Cryptopia is another exchange I use. You will find some alt coins are only on either exchange.
    Bittrex failed to basic validate me, maybe a typo somewhere in the address, and there is no mechanism to adjust your address, so the account is on hold a week unable to be used. They don't respond to support tickets, etc.
    Burger Motorsports

Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast